By Ahmad Jawad






Writer is Chief Visionary Officer of World’s First Smart Thinking Tank ” Beyond The Horizon” and most diverse professional of Pakistan. See writer’s profile at http://beyondthehorizon.com.pk/about/






The rumour of religious groups supporting 2 Nov is echoing in Pakistan and next door. It is likely to be spread by PMLN to alarm US, Europe and India. At the same time there could be somewhat truth in it. On merit of democracy, every Pakistani has the right to support or differ with the idea of 2nd Nov, if religious groups are supporting or have been persuaded by PTI to support, what is wrong in that? It is a political game & every player choose the best shot. If Imran Khan can be blamed for choosing violent option of shutting down Islamabad, Nawaz Sharif can be blamed for not allowing transparent investigation of Panama Leaks & resigning from PM to allow independent & transparent accountability. When we start cheating in a game, the game becomes a "Game of Cheating". In such game, there is no complain of cheating but tricks are played to win. There will be one winner on 2 Nov: Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif. My bet is on Imran Khan not because of any affiliation but because I have seen Imran Khan from one feet distance a few days ago " He was cool, composed, focused & extremely determined.


On the other hand, I have seen PMLN and Government officials extremely frustrated and nervous since 30 Sep Raiwind March. This is how I bet on a winning horse. Even if I lose my bet, I still believe merit of my bet was right.


On a personal note, I wish Pakistan should be winner on 2nd Nov and not external forces of USA, India, Europe, MI5/MI6, CIA, RAW & Mossad. Pakistan has a history of becoming a "World Wrestling Spot"on such occasions.